2024 AZ Healthcare Workforce Goals and Metrics Assessment
The statewide team involved in this initiative includes Workforce Development Administrators from all 9 Managed Care Organizations. Together we ensure that initiatives across the state of Arizona align with all respective lines of business.
- DCS CHP
Access the AZ Healthcare Workforce Goals and Metrics Assessment Questions PDF!
Release: April 16, 2024
Close: May 31, 2024
Meet contractual and ACOM 407 & 407 Attachment A requirements
Single Provider Survey from One Source
Requests by the Coalition vs. nine separate surveys disseminated
Utilize the data received to:
Implement collaborative recruitment efforts and interventions among Health Plans and Providers Develop N-WFDP
**For 2024 this survey applies to the following provider types:
2024 Survey Results
Click below for the results separated by LOB
All Lines of Business
AHCCCS Complete Care (ACC)
AHCCCS Long Term Care (ALTCS)
Department of Child Services / Comprehensive Health Plan (DCS-CHP)
Division of Developmental Disabilities (DDD)
Regional Behavioral Health Authority (RBHA)
Hello to our Provider Network! It is our responsibility as a Contractor to produce a Network Workforce Development Plan for each line of business (ACC, ALTCS E/PD, DCS/CMDP, DES/DDD, CMDP, and RBHA). A portion of this is currently being supported by the AzAHP Provider Workforce Development Plan which some of you have recently completed. This assessment compliments the AzAHP process but also accomplishes other required aspects from ACOM 407 Attachment A; a network workforce profile and a workforce capacity assessment. Completing this assessment will help us gather the necessary data to not only provide AHCCCS with the current situation, but also give us insight as to where we can help implement improvements across the network.
Please note that it is only required for you to fill this out ONCE. The information is being shared amongst the plans; thus, we only need one submission from your agency!
If you are looking for more information on the P-WFDP compliance attestation and/or looking for resources to improve your retention and turnover metrics, please click here to see the P-WFDP template.
ACOM 407, 407 Attachment A, & Contract Requirements:
- Are the same across all lines of business
- Impact Provider capacity and ability to respond to member needs
- Maintain a provider network of sufficient and qualified workers
- Identify new labor pools
- Engage in coordinated recruitment efforts
- Recommended actions to change recruitment, selection, training, deployment, or retention practices for critical workforce gaps in the Provider Network Development and Management Plan
- Age of the workforce
- Provider retention and turnover rate
- Factors that influence positive/negative retention and turnover rates
- Difficult to fill positions
- Profile of the workforce:
- # of licensed and unlicensed
- How many we currently have
- How many we need
- Data needed to produce Network Workforce Development Plan deliverable that includes:
- Workforce Capacity Assessment, Development Goals, and Work Plans
- Workforce Capability/Competency Assessment, Development Goals, and Work Plans